New build homes and developments
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom new build houses and apartments available
- A wide range of ways to buy whether you own a home or you're a first-time buyer
- Stunning, spacious, and energy-efficient designs
- All are well-placed for transport links, great schools, or brilliant local amenities
At Keepmoat, we’re dedicated to building the highest quality homes. Each property is backed by a warranty and our experienced customer care team will support you every step of the way.
When you buy one of our homes, you can take your next step on the property ladder with confidence. Take a look below to see just a handful of our new build property developments. This list is not exhaustive, so be sure to get in touch with us if you'd like to find out more about our different new builds around the UK or search for new builds near you.
South & South West
Why choose Keepmoat for new build houses?
Choose one of our new build developments around the UK and you'll get the following:
- We offer a dedicated customer care team for however long you live in your Keepmoat new build home. So, if you have any questions or concerns, we're here for you.
- We're an award-winning home provider and have 5-star house builder status as well as a gold award for health and safety.
- Keepmoat homes are highly rated by current owners, which has led to our 'Excellent' ranking on Trustpilot.
- Each of our homes is energy efficient, which could save you over £2,000 every year on energy bills!
- We construct all our new build homes to the New Homes Quality Code to ensure they meet the highest standards. This should provide peace of mind when you buy your new home.
- There are a wide range of ways to buy your new build home depending on whether you're purchasing your first home or selling an existing one. These include Easymove and Deposit Unlock.
Find out more about our new build housing developments
Choose a new housing development in your area today and benefit from contemporary designs and a host of other benefits. Just get in touch with our team and we'll talk you through the process and answer questions you may have about buying one of our new build houses for sale.
Frequently asked questions about new build developments
New build homes have many factors that dictate their price, so giving a definitive answer is difficult. Some of these factors include location and size, both of which our homes vary in. You can get an estimate of how much a new build home could cost you by clicking on one of the locations above and viewing the different developments we have available.
A new housing development is a neighbourhood filled with newly built properties that have never been lived in before. New builds can be both houses or apartments and are usually constructed to meet the highest building standards with energy efficiency in mind.
A new build home can be a brilliant investment! Not only can prices appreciate as they do with older homes, but they should cause you fewer problems during your ownership – so long as they've been built in line with the New Homes Quality Code, as ours are. This should mean that you're not spending tons of money repairing old fixtures and fittings, so you can focus on making your house a home with great furnishings.
New build homes have many advantages, including:
- No chain
- A wide range of schemes to make the buying process smoother
- Energy-efficient and stylish design suitable for modern living
- Built in places with schools, transport, and amenities close by
- Warranties available, which could cover any issues that arise in your new build home
- A sense of community with your new neighbours
Yes! Once you own your new build home, you'll be free to modify it – you'll just need to make sure you have any necessary planning permission before you get started. Your renovations can be both smaller DIY tasks, such as putting up a shelf, or you could convert your loft to add an extra bedroom to your home too.