New Build Homes in Blackburn
New Homes in Blackburn
• 2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes available
• Great locations near town, country and coast
• Energy-efficient designs with low-running costs
• Well placed for great transport links, schools and local amenities
• A range of purchase schemes are available to make your move easier
A great choice of new housing developments in Blackburn, Lancashire
With so many new Keepmoat developments in and around Blackburn, finding the perfect place to call home is easy. Blackburn’s bustling town centre caters for all your leisure and shopping needs. And with significant investment being made in the town, now’s the time to buy.
Over £200m is being invested in the town centre, plus the upcoming Townscape Project will create a new cultural quarter within the historic town centre. So things are changing fast here.
Whether you’re looking for a spacious family 4 bedroom home. Your very first property in a great location, with great transport links. Or even downsizing with all the modern conveniences you need on the doorstep, with a great choice of modern, energy-efficient homes in thoughtfully planned developments, it’s easy to find one that suits your life and your budget.
Why choose a new build home in Blackburn?
Whether you love the town or the country. The coast or the city, Blackburn offers the best of everything. If shopping, leisure and entertainment are your thing, Blackburn town centre plus Preston, Bolton, Manchester, even Liverpool and Leeds are within easy reach. And when it’s time for a little peace and tranquillity, there are many natural treasures to help you unwind.
There are popular parks such as Witton County Park and Beacon Fell Country Park. Or if you fancy a day out, the outstanding scenery and stunning wildlife of the famous Yorkshire Dales are close to home. And of course, the famous Lancashire coastline is a short drive away. When you fancy a little sea air, Blackpool, Southport, Lytham St Annes and more are all within easy reach.
Perfect for convenient and connected living
This part of the UK is the perfect setting for our latest new build homes. Designed for convenient, low-maintenance living, we know location is an all-important factor too.
And that’s where Blackburn ticks all the boxes. The M65 runs east to west and connects many key towns and cities. The nearby M6 and M61 connect the area to Preston, Manchester, plus destinations north and south. Local train and bus services also provide a great alternative to the car.
The right location for your new home
Whether your new home in Blackburn is your first one, your next one, or even if you plan to downsize, we know location is everything.
Blackburn offers today’s new build buyer something very different. With great transport links, you’re never far from anything. Schools, leisure centres, shopping centres and hospitals are all close to home. And because we build our homes within established communities, all local amenities that make day-to-day living so convenient are already on your doorstep.
Things to do in Blackburn
When you’re thinking of making the move to a Keepmoat home in Blackburn, you’ll be glad to know there’s a lot to do in the area.
Here are just a few of the things to do if you buy a new build home in Blackburn.
With the great outdoors such a constant draw in this region, it’s no surprise there’s a huge choice of activities to help you enjoy the stunning countryside. From family fun at Mrs Dowsons Farm Park and aerial adventures at Go Ape in Witton Country Park to the many cycling routes, including Billinge Wood Mountain Bike Trails with its purpose-built tracks for experienced and buddy riders.
For those looking for a little arts and culture, Blackburn’s famous King George’s Hall and Darwin Library Theatre has a packed programme, including music, dance, variety, comedy and more. Blackburn Cathedral is also a popular visitor attraction.
Find out more about our new build homes in Blackburn
If one of our new build houses in Blackburn sounds like the place for you, talk to us today.
Get in touch with our experts today to ask any questions or get the process started. Or register your interest with us online and we'll get back to you with the next steps.
Check out our FAQs as well to see if any of your questions about our new build homes in Blackburn have already been answered.
What our customers in the North West have to say
"I've recently moved into a Keepmoat built home. Everything so far has been fantastic. There have been some snags as with all new builds, but Keepmoat have been very fast to rectify those snags and feel well looked after by the team at Farington Mews in Leyland." Mo Fie Cheung - October 2022
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.