New Build Homes in Motherwell
Discover new homes in Motherwell
• 2 and 3 bedroom homes available
• Great locations for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh
• Energy-efficient designs with low-running costs
• A choice of modern developments close to local amenities
• A range of purchase schemes are available to make your move easier
Great choice of new housing developments in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
With so many new Keepmoat developments in and around Motherwell and the wider southern Lowlands region, finding the perfect place to call home is easy.
The area is fast becoming one of the most sought-after places to live in the UK. And it’s easy to see why. The area combines the natural beauty this part of Scotland is famous for, with easy access to towns, cities and local amenities that make modern living so convenient. Our exciting new home developments across the region, are carefully located to make the best of everything that’s on offer.
Why choose a new build home in Motherwell?
One of the reasons why this part of Scotland is so popular is that it works for everyone. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home with the city within easy reach. Or a place for the family to settle near good schools and green open spaces. Even a new home to downsize to that’s well connected to the local community, Keepmoat makes it easy to find one that suits your life and your budget.
Towns, cities, country and coast
Whether your new home in Motherwell is your first one, your next one, or even if you plan to downsize, we know location is everything.
With stunning new build home developments across Lanarkshire and Renfrewshire, here you can combine all the energy-saving, low-maintenance living benefits of a new build, with a real feeling of connection to the area.
With great transport links on the doorstep, you’re never far from whatever takes your fancy. The buzz of the city is within easy reach, with Glasgow and Edinburgh easy to get to. Plus there are lots of fascinating towns, all with their own history and traditions. If you’re in the mood for the great outdoors, you are spoilt for choice. From quiet country parks and Lochs and lowlands to some of Europe's most dramatic and stunning landscapes, there’s always lots to explore.
With the Firth of Clyde to the west and the North Sea to the east, there are many popular seaside towns just waiting for a great day out too.
Perfect for convenient and connected living
This area’s network of roads makes this the ideal location for our latest new build homes. Offering savvy homebuyers, not only space and solitude but also easy access to everything this part of Scotland has to offer.
The M8 is within easy reach and makes travelling into Edinburgh or Glasgow simple and convenient. Plus the M74, M73 and M77 connect you with all the region's major destinations. North Lanarkshire has a great rail network too. With regular services between Glasgow and Edinburgh, and beyond.
Things to do in Motherwell and North Lanarkshire
When you’re thinking of making the move to a Keepmoat home in Motherwell, you’ll be glad to know there’s a lot to do in the area.
Here are just a few of the things to do if you buy a new build home in or around Motherwell.
A huge attraction in Motherwell and just off junction 5 of the M74 is M&D’s Scotland’s Theme Park. And there’s everything here. From Amazonia indoor rainforest, packed with exotic animals to thrills and spills on your favourite rides. Adventure golf and Walk the Plank sky trail to cosmic ten-pin bowling. Indoor or out, the whole family will have a great time here. Or if you fancy something a little more laid back, Strathclyde Country Park and Chatelherault Country Park, both on the edge of Motherwell are great spots for relaxing and unwinding.
This part of Scotland is home to more than its fair share of natural wonders too. With Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park and Clyde Muirshied National Park nearby, you can be in your new build home one minute and out in some of the most break-taking natural wilderness the next.
A short hop from Motherwell is Glasgow. With so much to do there, from world-class shopping to fascinating history, culture, arts and entertainment, it’s a city that always delivers. Plus there are always hidden gems waiting to be explored. Check out 9 amazing things to see and do in Glasgow.
What our customers in the Scotland have to say
“Excellent Service and Care from Alana in the Sales Office and Site Manager John at The Castings in Ravenscraig. Alana and John, we cannot thank you enough for making it easy for us to buy and move in our new home. Thank you Keepmoat for the lovely home – the Roxburgh is brilliant.” Ruth and Eric
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.