At Keepmoat we pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
We’re a national organisation with more than 3,000 full time staff across the UK. That means we offer a huge range of career choices from trades such a bricklaying and plastering to IT and HR positions.
What you can expect from us:
- A company with values – We believe our values help set us apart as an employer that people want to work for.
- To be treated with respect – We treat each other with respect and make sure everyone has the opportunity to share their ideas.
- To be given the opportunity to develop – We make sure that everyone in the organisation has an opportunity to get on – no matter what area of the business you are part of.
What we offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Pension – Our Defined Contribution Pension Plan is among the best in the industry.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Recognition – We have a scheme to reward people who go the extra mile for our company.