New Build Homes in Salford
Discover new homes in Salford
Just a stones throw away from Manchester city centre, Salford is a growing cultural hub, calling itself home to the BBC’s headquarters at the MediaCityUK complex at Salford Quays. Our new development in Salford offers a range of housing that places you close to the buzz of Manchester city centre and within the exciting city of Salford.
Browse our new build houses in Salford and select from a range of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes. Offering the perfect location for first time buyers, those who are growing a family or looking to downsize, it’s the perfect place to start your new chapter.
Our New Housing Developments in Salford
The city of Salford is perfectly positioned on the outskirts of Manchester city centre, offering all the perks of Manchester’s bustling city centre combined with the suburban charm of Salford. With the recently developed Salford Quays only 2.5 miles away, our new homes are perfectly positioned to take advantage of this fantastic area.
Steeped in Manchester’s rich history of industry and on the banks of the Manchester Shipping Canal, Salford is a city that has undertaken dramatic developments in recent years. Home to both the BBC and ITV Granada, the area has seen much development that has made it an alluring place to live.
Things to Do Near Our New Homes in Salford
As the home of MediaCityUK, the Imperial War Museum, Lowry Shopping Centre and Lowry Theatre, Salford has plenty to offer its residents. Within Salford, you’ll also find the iconic Old Trafford football and cricket grounds, the home of Manchester United and Lancashire County Cricket. It’s also close to the Trafford Centre, one of the country’s largest indoor shopping centres, somewhere that’s sure to meet all your shopping needs.
With Manchester city centre on your doorstep, you’ll have access to a wide range of restaurants, bars, theatres and music venues, including the Manchester Arena and Palace Theatre.
Transport Links Near Our New Build Homes in Salford
Salford is ideally placed for those who drive, with the M602 connecting drivers directly to the M60 and M62, leading to Manchester and Liverpool. This means that those commuting to another town or city for work can easily access these vital transport links.
Salford also sits on the route of the Transport for Greater Manchester Metrolink tram, providing quick and easy access to Manchester city centre. As well as this, regular bus services and trains from Salford Central and Salford Crescent run through Salford, providing quick access to Manchester and beyond.
Education in Salford
Salford is home to around 100 primary and nearly 40 secondary schools, meaning parents will have no trouble finding an educational institution for their child to attend. There are also several colleges within the city, including Salford City College, as well as the University of Salford for those looking to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Being on the edge of Manchester also means easy access to the other universities in the city, including the University of Manchester and Manchester Metropolitan University.
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.