Part rent, part buy
Making home ownership accessible
In 2020 it could be even easier to move into a Keepmoat home. Why? Because we’re partnering with Home Reach, a government-backed scheme designed to help more people buy their own home.
Like Help to Buy, with Home Reach, you buy a share of your chosen home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You get to choose whether you buy a bigger share of a cheaper home or a smaller share of a more expensive home.
You can initially purchase up to 75%* of your chosen home and heylo will become your landlord, granting you a 125-year lease. This means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can buy more of your home in the future and stop paying rent on that part.
Why Home Reach?
- An affordable way to get onto the housing ladder
- Provides security of home ownership
- Freedom to decorate and improve your home
- Ability to increase the level of ownership at any time
- Flexibility to sell and move at any time
- Benefit from any increase in property prices
You are eligible to purchase a part rent, part buy property in England or Wales if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum for homes outside of London (£90,000 in London)
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright now
- The shared ownership property will be your principle and only home
- You have passed a Homes England Affordability calculator, demonstrating you are financially able to purchase the share value and support the monthly costs
- You have registered with a Help to Buy Agent
Register your interest:
To be the first to hear about new developments and releases, special offers and exclusive events, please select your preferred contact methods below. We will treat your data with respect and you can unsubscribe at any time. You can read our privacy notice here.
*Starting shares vary across sites, please visit the sales office on site.