New Build Homes in Leeds
Discover new homes in Leeds
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom properties available
- Close to great schools, local amenities, and transport links to nearby cities
- A range of ways to buy
- Practical and stylish homes suited to modern living
Explore new build homes & developments in Leeds
If you’re looking for new homes in Leeds, then choose Keepmoat for properties of the highest standards. From 2-bed homes to 4-bed homes, our new build houses in Leeds offer detached, semi-detached, and terraced options to cater to a range of buyers and family sizes.
These homes are spread across a city with great transport links in and around West Yorkshire, access to local schools, and close to all the amenities Leeds city centre has to offer. We have new homes located in East Leeds, Seacroft, Middleton, and Temple Newsam, with new properties under development across each location.
Browse all our new build developments in Leeds below to find your dream home with Keepmoat. Don't hesitate to contact our experts too if you have any questions about our new builds or buying a Keepmoat property.
Why choose a new home in Leeds?
If you buy a new build home in Leeds, you have much to look forward to. Known for its diverse music and arts scene, its historic shopping centres, and for being home to one of the best universities in the country, Leeds is an exciting, cosmopolitan city with lots to see and do.
With a population of over 780,000 and a rapidly growing centre that has seen significant investment over the last decade, it’s fair to say Leeds is one of the UK’s most exciting cities. Leeds is the gateway to Yorkshire, giving you the perfect balance of city life with stunning countryside on your doorstep. Find out more by getting in touch with us today.
Things to do if you buy a new home in Leeds
You'll find the First Direct Arena for the biggest touring music and comedy acts. There are state-of-the-art shopping centres in Leeds, offering a wealth of entertainment and retail options. Whether you’d like to indulge in retail therapy, catch a play or a film in one of the theatres or cinemas, or kick back and enjoy a cocktail, Leeds ticks all the boxes.
If it’s wining and dining you’re after, Leeds is certain to be a hit. It’s home to many critically acclaimed restaurants and bars so, no matter what you fancy, there’s always something tasty around the corner if you buy a new home in Leeds. The city is also home to an impressive music scene, boasting iconic music venues and a consistently remarkable line-up of touring and local bands. All this and more will be right on your doorstep if you choose one of our new build houses in Leeds.
Transport in Leeds
Leeds is a compact city with excellent public transport links via road, bus, and train. There are frequent inter-city trains departing from Leeds City Station to destinations all over the UK. Leeds Bradford International Airport has flights to a whole host of continental destinations. Road links are efficient and easy to navigate too, making it simple to get in and out of the city centre to major roads like the A1, M1, or M62.
Education in Leeds
Leeds is a diverse, multicultural city with around 65,000 students enrolled across the two main universities – the University of Leeds (usually around the top 20 on the university league table) and Leeds Beckett University. If you’re looking for a new build home in Leeds to move to with a family, there's also an impressive range of specialised colleges like the Leeds Arts University.
What's more, Leeds is home to many primary and secondary schools boasting an 'Outstanding' Ofsted rating, so you won't have to travel too far to find suitable schooling for your children.
Why choose Keepmoat for new build houses in Leeds?
Make Leeds the place you call home by buying one of the Keepmoat new build properties we have for sale and benefit from the following:
- Our customer care isn't just for the buying process. We're also here for you long after you move in, so get in touch with our friendly staff members if you have any questions or issues while you're living here.
- We're an award-winning provider with 5-star home builder status and a gold health and safety accreditation too.
- Our homes come highly rated by Keepmoat homebuyers. This has led to our 'Excellent' rating on Trustpilot.
- You can save over £2,000 a year on your energy bills. This is because our new build homes for sale near Leeds are built with energy efficiency in mind.
- We build all our new properties in Leeds in line with the New Homes Quality Code, which ensures the highest quality houses for your peace of mind.
- There are plenty of ways to buy our new builds in Leeds to make your move even smoother. These include Easymove and Deposit Unlock.
Find out more about our new build housing developments in Leeds
Start your journey today and turn one of our new build houses in Leeds into the place you call home. Simply get in touch to register your interest in any of our new build developments near Leeds or just ask us a question.
Be sure to check out our FAQs too for any questions you have about our properties or buying with Keepmoat.
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.