A business founded on partnership
When you join Keepmoat Homes, you’re part of something much bigger. Together with our partners, we’re committed to creating the homes first-time buyers and families need. In the places they need them. Long-term partnerships provide us with the stability to achieve this, grow, and invest in our business and our people.
In fact, our Partnership Business Model is what sets us apart from other homebuilders. It puts Keepmoat Homes right at the heart of delivering the nation’s need for quality, affordable homes.
We work with local authorities, Homes England and registered providers and over 200 partners up and down the UK to make this happen. And we work closely with schools, local representatives, community leaders and groups to support localised priorities and people.
A commitment to help you grow
We do more than build homes. We create great careers too. It’s no coincidence that many of our senior management team started in other roles. Here are just a few of the career opportunities available at Keepmoat Homes:
- Customer Care Technician - provide after-sales service by rectifying defects and carrying out maintenance works that have arisen once the customer moves into their new home.
- Sales Executive - sell our houses and guide our customers through the house buying process.
- Site Manager - manage our people, subcontractors and materials on our construction sites.
- Social and Economic Impact Coordinator - work with external organisations to develop and deliver community engagement, employment opportunities and skills activities.
- Legal Executive - administer and coordinate the legal process of house sales.
- Marketing Coordinator - have responsibility for the general day to day marketing of our developments including website pages and adverts
- Buyer - be responsible for ensuring that the materials required for construction projects are provided to schedule and according to projected budgets
A shared vision, mission and values
A single-minded vision and clear values are important to us. They provide our people with a clear sense of purpose, shape our strategy, services, partnerships and worth ethic, and underline our commitment to always do the right thing for our customers.