New Build Homes in Manchester
Discover new homes in Manchester
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom properties available
- Innovative, stylish, and spacious interiors
- Excellent schools, transport links, and amenities close by
- A range of ways to buy your new build in Manchester
Explore new build homes & developments in Manchester
If you’re looking to buy a new home in the North West, Manchester offers something for everyone. At Keepmoat, we have an exceptional range of new builds in Manchester, suitable for most family sizes and needs.
Our new build houses and apartments for sale in Manchester are spread across the city, throughout Greater Manchester, and in suburbs including Salford, Hyde, Sale, and Didsbury. We have 2-bed semi-detached to 4-bed detached houses that are designed around you, so explore our new builds for sale in Manchester below and make your dream new home a reality today.
Why choose a new build in Manchester?
If you choose to buy a new build home in Manchester, you’ll find an abundance of things to see and do in the city. Famous for its legendary music scene, its world-class football teams, and for being the birthplace of the industrial revolution, Manchester is an exciting, progressive city. With a wider population of 2.55 million, Greater Manchester is the UK’s second most populous urban area, spanning across the Cheshire Plain in the South to the Pennines in the North and East. Get in touch with our expert team for more information.
Things to do if you buy a new home in Manchester
Whether you’d like to explore one of the many city centre museums, browse the extensive range of shops in the Northern Quarter, dine in the finest restaurants in Spinningfields, or experience the eclectic nightlife scene in Deansgate, Manchester has something for everyone who chooses to buy a new home here.
Don’t forget to keep an eye on Manchester’s action-packed calendar. If you buy a new house in Manchester, you can enjoy festivals like Parklife and other annual events such as the Christmas Market and the International Festival.
Transport in Manchester
Manchester is easy to navigate if you choose a home here thanks to the extensive public transport in the city and surrounding areas. The city has frequent tram services, a bus network, regular trains at Piccadilly and Oxford Road as well as the Manchester ring road which connects to motorways such as the M62 and M56.
Whether you're looking for new houses for sale in Greater Manchester or closer to the centre, navigating this city is quick and easy.
Education in Manchester
Greater Manchester is an international student hub with over 99,000 students enrolled across the four main universities, including the University of Manchester, Manchester Metropolitan University, the University of Bolton, and the University of Salford, making this region one of the largest student populations in Europe.
If you've got younger children, there is a diverse range of primary and secondary schools with 'Outstanding' Ofsted ratings. Plus, you'll have a fantastic selection of colleges, nurseries, and academies, so check Manchester Council’s website for the best schools in your local area.
Why choose Keepmoat for new build houses in Manchester?
- When searching for the ideal new build properties in Manchester, here's why you should consider Keepmoat for the place you call home:
- Our customer care continues even after you've completed the purchase of your home at one of our new build developments in Manchester. So, if any problems arise in your new home, our team will support you.
- We've won awards for our health and safety standards and are accredited as a 5-star home builder.
- Our properties are highly rated by current and past Keepmoat homeowners, which has led to us being rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
- As well as being innovative, practical, and stylish in design, our homes are also energy efficient. This could save you more than £2,000 a year on your energy bills!
- Each Keepmoat home is built in line with the New Homes Quality Code for your peace of mind. This shows our commitment to building only the very best homes.
- We also have a range of ways to buy our new houses for sale near Manchester. These include Easymove and Deposit Unlock.
Find out more about our new build housing developments in Manchester
If new build houses or apartments in Manchester seem like the place you want to call home, then start your journey today. Get in touch with our house-buying experts to discuss any of our available new build developments near Manchester and register your interest.
You can also check our FAQs to see if they have the answer you need while you wait to speak to one of our team.