New Build Homes near Chester
New Build Homes near Chester
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom houses available
- Contemporary homes with beautiful and spacious interiors
- Well placed for great transport links, schools and local amenities
- A range of purchase schemes available to make your move easier
Discover new homes near Chester
If you’re looking for a new home within easy reach of beautiful coastlines and close to other bustling northern city centres, then take a look at our new build homes near Chester. We have many stunning new developments close to Chester, so you’re sure to find an option to suit you.
Keepmoat offer something for everyone. We have smaller homes, ideal for first-time or single buyers, as well as larger detached homes for growing families. With many amenities right on your doorstep, our new developments near Chester are ideally placed for the best of modern living.
Each of our new builds promises only the best attention to detail, with smart, customisable designs that allow you to put your own stamp on your home. Explore our full range of new houses near Chester today to find the home of your dreams.
Why choose a new build home near Chester?
As a popular cathedral city and the county town of Cheshire, Chester is close to the England-Wales border making it perfectly placed for people who want easy access to Liverpool and Manchester along with being near the breathtaking scenery that the North Wales coastline has to offer.
The River Dee flows through Chester, making its way down from Snowdonia, and following the river out from Chester itself takes you on to Deeside, Shotton and Connah's Quay.
Buying a new home near Chester places you in an excellent position for travelling and commuting. With a number of medieval buildings and places of historic interest across the city itself there’s plenty to do during your leisure time with Chester being quite a draw for tourists.
In fact, Chester is famous for its black and white buildings and covered walkways which are home to a wide selection of retailers. Whether its shopping or relaxation you’re looking for, if you buy a new build home near Chester there’s a lot on your doorstep so you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to things to do.
Why choose a Keepmoat home near Chester?
Rated Excellent by our Customers
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
"Keepmoat has truly exceeded our expectations as first-time homebuyers making the entire process remarkably simple and stress-free. Their exceptional customer care and support guided us in the right direction ensuring we were informed every step of the way."
Jamiu & Nafisat | October 2023
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.
Find out more about our new build homes near Chester
Does one of our new build houses near Chester sound like a place for you to call home? Get in touch with our experts today to ask any questions or get the process started. Or register your interest with us online and we'll get back to you with the next steps.
Look at our FAQs as well to see if any of your questions about our new build homes near Chester have already been answered.