New Build Homes in Coventry
New Build Homes in Coventry
- 2, 3 and 4-bedroom houses and apartments available
- Contemporary homes with beautiful and spacious interiors
- Well placed for great transport links, schools and local amenities
- A range of purchase schemes available to make your move easier
Discover new build homes in Coventry
If you’re looking for a new home in the heart of England, look no further than Coventry. We have many stunning new build homes in and around Coventry, so you’re sure to find an option to suit you. With many amenities right on your doorstep, our new homes in Coventry are ideally placed for the best of modern living.
Our new build homes in Coventry offer something for everyone. We have smaller homes, ideal for first-time or single buyers, as well as larger detached homes for growing families. Each of our new builds in Coventry promises only the best attention to detail, with smart, customisable designs that allow you to put your own stamp on your home. Explore our full range of new build homes in Coventry today to find the home of your dreams.
Why choose a new build home in Coventry?
With its central location and so much to see and do, it’s no surprise so many people are opting for a new home in Coventry. This city was the UK's City of Culture in 2021 and you can see why when you walk its streets. The Specials and other bands are from Coventry, but this is certainly no ghost town.
The city is full of culture and surrounded by wildlife, from stunning historic buildings, galleries and museums to riverside and woodland walks. Head a little further afield, and you’ll also find the unspoiled Warwickshire countryside with even more options for things to see and do.
A new home in Coventry places you in an excellent position for travel, making it easy to commute for work or leisure. Choosing a home in Coventry offers the best of both worlds with fast transport links around the country - some trains get you to London Euston in little over an hour - and all the amenities you need close by too. Our new builds in Coventry are in high demand, so get in touch today to start your move.
Things to do if you buy a new home in Coventry
Whether you’re looking for countryside walks or city centre culture, Coventry is a city that offers it all. In terms of attractions, you’ll find plenty in Coventry to keep you occupied. The Coventry Transport Museum and Midland Air Museum offer an insight into the world's fastest motor cars and historic aircrafts. More sedate is the Herbert Art Gallery & Museum which provides a glimpse into the area's history while showcasing local artistic talent.
The centre of Coventry has multiple options for shopping and leisure, with modern shopping centres and independent shops. Birmingham’s Bullring and Royal Leamington Spa are also just a short trip away, opening up even more options for shopping and exploring. So, whether you want a historical day out, an afternoon shopping, or popping out to grab a coffee, you’ll be spoiled for choice if you choose a new build in Coventry.
One of the great things about choosing a new home in Coventry is the excellent transport links you can enjoy. With a convenient central England location as well as strong road and rail networks, a new build home in Coventry leaves you perfectly placed for travel.
Coventry is surrounded by the M6, M42, M40 and M1, opening up travel options across the UK. The train network is also quick and convenient, with Leamington Spa a 15-minute journey, Birmingham accessible in less than half an hour, and London Euston an hour and a half or less away. If you want to travel further afield, Birmingham Airport is only 10 miles away, giving a multitude of options for international travel.
If you’re looking for a new home in Coventry to move to with your family, you’ll find many options for 'Outstanding' Ofsted-rated primary and secondary schools. Coventry offers a number of specialist colleges for secondary education, including the National Mathematics and Science College, and a performing arts college.
For further education in Coventry, you can choose from City College, Hereward College, and others. If you’re thinking about higher education, Coventry University is located in the city, while the University of Warwick is on the cities outskirts. Of course, due to Coventry’s excellent transport links, you’re also just a short journey away from universities in Birmingham, Northampton, and Leicester.
Why choose a Keepmoat new build house in Coventry?
We pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home, which is reflected by our many awards and accreditations. Plus, we've had lots of positive reviews from happy homeowners who can vouch for the high-quality homes we build.
Some of the other reasons you should consider Keepmoat for a new build home in Coventry include:
• We build homes, not just houses
• We have more than 35,000 homes
• Eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills
• Customer care services before, during and after you buy your home
• Lots of ways to buy our new build houses in Coventry
• Each property is built to meet the New Homes Quality Code
Find out more about our new build homes in Coventry
Does one of our new build houses in Coventry sound like a place for you to call home? Get in touch with our experts today to ask any questions or get the process started. Or register your interest with us online and we'll get back to you with the next steps.
Look at our FAQs as well to see if any of your questions about our new build homes in Coventry have already been answered.
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.