New Build Homes in Northfleet
Discover new homes in Northfleet
- 1, 2, 3 and 4-bedroom properties
- Roomy interiors with stylish design features
- Great schools, transport links and amenities in the vicinity
Discover our new build homes in Northfleet
If you're searching for comfy and modern new houses and apartments for sale in Northfleet, Kent, Keepmoat can help. You'll find that the highest standards and attention to detail have been applied throughout all our properties..
Be it a simple one-bedroom apartment or a larger 2, 3 or 4-bed new build house for a family, you're sure to find something in Northfleet that fits the bill.
Why choose a new build in Northfleet?
If you want to base yourself in a convenient south-east location, a new home in Northfleet is an excellent choice. This well-connected town in Kent is located on the banks of the Thames and has fast links to London.
There are also lots of things to do locally, so you can get the best of both worlds with a new build home in Northfleet.
Things to do if you buy a new home in Northfleet
Relaxation is a core part of a happy, balanced home. Living in one of our Northfleet new build houses offers you exactly that; there's a beautiful riverside promenade and communal gardens you can enjoy close by.
Beyond that, you'll find plenty more to see and do in Northfleet as you settle into your new home. The town abounds with bars, cafes, restaurants, and leisure and rowing clubs.
And of course, the proximity to London is one of Northfleet's main attractions. Trips to the capital are perfectly viable for days or evenings out; you can go and see a West End show or discover one of the many museums whenever you like.
And if you just need to slow down the pace, why not enjoy some wildlife spotting at Northfleet Urban Country Park?
Transport in Northfleet
There are no less than three railway stations in Northfleet, with direct lines into London St. Pancras and Charing Cross. You'll also be within easy reach of the Eurostar, which can take you from London St. Pancras to France and beyond.
The A2 is only 10 minutes away from our new build homes in Northfleet and is a direct route to the centre of London, the M25, Canterbury and Dover.
Education in Northfleet
Northfleet is ideally suited to young families because it has no shortage of highly related primary and secondary schools to choose from.
For those thinking about universities close to home, the public transport links to London and Kent mean there are plenty of options.
Why buy your new home in Northfleet from Keepmoat?
Building new homes is our passion, and our various awards and accreditations are a strong indication of this. To hear about the experiences of Keepmoat homeowners, simply refer to the thousands of reviews. You can rest assured that your new home in Northfleet will be built to the standard you're looking for.
- We're dedicated to constructing homes – not just houses
- We have more than 35,000 new homes to our name
- An array of 1, 2, 3 and 4-bed houses and apartments
- A range of buying options to choose from
- Energy-efficient homes to make your life simpler and more sustainable
- Access to our customer care services
- Each home meets the New Homes Quality Code.
Find out more about our new builds in Northfleet
Ready to find your ideal new build home in Northfleet? Get in touch with our house-buying experts and register your interest today. We'll do what we can to help you!
It's also worth looking at our FAQs section, which is full of helpful information about Keepmoat homes.
Why choose Keepmoat?
With an excellent Trust Pilot rating from thousands of happy Keepmoat customer reviews we pride ourselves on building beautiful properties that you can call home.
An award winning 5 star home builder
- We build homes, not just houses and hold a 5-star builder status in the national Home Builders Federation (HBF) awards. This is an independently recognised award from our customers for delivering quality in build and excellent customer service.
- With more than 35,000 homes across the UK we focus on building eco-friendly, energy-efficient homes that can help you save on bills.
- We believe in making the home buying process fair and transparent and are committed to delivering the highest quality homes and customer service to those who choose us, that’s why all of our properties are built to meet the New Homes Quality Code.
- With customer care services before, during and after you buy your home we're here to support you throughout your new home buying journey. We also offer different options and ways to buy.
- We have been awarded the Gold Health & Safety Award in the 2023 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Awards (ROSPA). The Gold award is merit based and is the highest of the achievement awards.