About this home
The three-bedroom detached Foxhill is our modern take on a traditional family home.
Designed to help you make the most of family life, the Foxhill boasts a generous living room, with space for everyone. The bay window floods the room with light throughout the day and is a great feature in the room. The contemporary kitchen/diner is another family-friendly room everyone will love. With a modern, well-equipped kitchen one end and dining space at the rear, it’s amazingly flexible and functional too. Plus, with French doors onto the garden, you can open these up and bring the outside in.
Upstairs, off the central staircase, there are two double rooms and a good-sized single bedroom. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room. There’s a stylish family bathroom too.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Three-bedroom detached family home
- 1,015 sq. ft. of living space
- Air source heat pump included on all plots
- Smart hot water cylinder and home automation included on all plots
- High specification insulation and ventilation fans included on all plots
- Spacious, well-equipped kitchen/diner
- Dual aspect living room with bay window
- Built-in storage on both floors
- En suite to master bedroom
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3008mm x 5298mm /9'10" x 17'5"
3949mm x 5298mm / 12'11" x 17'5"
1445mm x 1800mm / 4'9" x 5'11"
3958mm x 3058mm / 13'0" x 10'0"
2927mm x 1370mm / 9'7" x 4'6"
3947mm x 2620mm / 12'11" x 8'7"
2904mm x 2585mm / 9'6" x 8'6"
1945mm x 2150mm / 6'5" x 7'1"
**RANGE OF NEW HOME TECHNOLOGIES INCLUDED**
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: Average £201 pa, please ask for exact amount