Reserve Online - Terms and Conditions
- Ensure you have carefully reviewed all the information on the website about the property you wish to purchase before completing the online holding reservation process.
- The online holding reservation is a contract/memorandum for the purposes of the Section 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989. 3. If eligible Keepmoat will only hold a property for more than 48 hours before it will then be released back to open market.
- Once you have completed the online holding reservation process: -
- You will be invited within 48 hours (subject to opening hours) to attend an appointment with a member of or our sales team; and
- You will be invited to speak to an Independent Financial Advisor (“IFA”) to confirm you meet the affordability criteria for the property you wish to purchase
- Once you have met our sales team and the IFA you will be asked to sign a formal reservation agreement.
- Once a property is reserved online it will remain visible on Keepmoat’s website, but we will clearly state that this property has been reserved pending approval. We reserve the right to take ad-hoc queries in relation to the property.
- We reserve the right to decline or cancel your online reservation at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Failure to meet the affordability or scheme criteria for the property
- Multiple attempts to reserve properties
- Pricing error or incorrect property information on the website
- Problems with reservation payments
- The property is no longer available
- An inability to meet the completion timeline
- In satisfactory Anti-Money Laundering checks
- The purchaser has the right to cancel the online holding reservation at any time. Cancellation should be confirmed in writing, email will suffice.
- By completing the online holding reservation form you acknowledge that Keepmoat Homes Limited will share your data with our external service provider Thirdfort to perform ID checks.
- Keepmoat reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
*Refunds will be made via the same payment method used for the original transaction.