About this home
Designed to be accessible to all, the Waterloo two bedroom apartment gives you all the space you need.
The show-stopper of this stunning apartment is the open plan living area. With a stylish well-equipped kitchen, dining area and relaxing lounge, you can easily switch from one to another. With two sets of large windows, light is flooded into this entire room.
Off the spacious hallway are the double bedrooms. The master bedroom features French doors to give it a light and airy feel. There’s also a well-appointed adaptable bathroom and lots of built-in storage throughout the home.
- Spacious, well designed two bedroom apartment
- Unique design – exclusive to NorthBridge
- Stunning open plan living space
- Adaptable areas for everyone to easily access
- Handy built-in home office space in the lounge
- Contemporary and well-equipped kitchen
- Spacious hallway
- Lots of integrated storage
- Make the Waterloo your own with Keepmoat Options
4175 x 4075 13'8" x 13'5"
Kitchen / Dining
4175 x 3625 13’8” x 11’11”
3850 x 4575 12’8” x 15’0”
3850 x 3725 12'8" x 12'2"
2425 x 2400 8’0” x 7’11”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £808.43 and factor float of £100 will apply.