About this home
The cleverly designed Baysdale is a two-bedroom coach-house that offers a lot of space and flexibility.
If you love the idea of low-maintenance living, but want a garage too, this is the home for you. From your own private front door, the stairs take you up into a wide and bright hallway. Off this, is a light and airy living space that includes a well-equipped, open-plan kitchen, spacious dining and lounge area. There are also two bedrooms, a contemporary bathroom and handy built-in storage.
Created to offer the maximum amount of space for your money, this clever apartment design provides flexible and adaptable living spaces that can change with your needs.
- 765 sq. ft. of living space
- Your own private front door
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Spacious bedrooms
- Plenty of storage space
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3888mm x 3100mm / 12'9" x 10'2"
3888mm x 2885mm / 12'9" x 9'6"
3462mm x 3682mm / 11'4" x 12'1"
3262mm x 4208mm / 10'8" x 13'10"
2259mm x 2185mm / 7'5" x 7'2"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £411.76 pa