About this home
Inspired by the way modern families live today, the Swarbourn gives you three floors of perfectly planned space.
From the entrance hall, you enter the welcoming lounge, it’s a brilliant space for everyone to enjoy. Head towards the rear of the home and you’ll find yourself in the kitchen - the family-focused heart of the home. The French doors onto the garden flood the room with natural light. There’s a handy WC on the ground floor and built-in storage too.
Upstairs on the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Head up to the second floor and there’s a spacious master bedroom with en-suite occupying the whole floor.
- 1154 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern 2.5 story, three-bedroom home
- Spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen/diner with French doors
- Handy downstairs WC
- Top floor master bedroom with en-suite
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
4536mm x 3007mm or 14'11" x 9'10"
3588mm x 4069mm or 11'9" x 13'4"
1800mm x 1500mm or 5'11" x 4'11"
4536mm x 3010mm or 14'11" x 9'11"
2470mm x 3408mm or 8'1" x 11'2"
1974mm x 1682mm or 6'6" x 5'6"
2470mm x 2151mm or 8'1" x 7'1"
4536mm x 4038mm or 14'11" x 13'3"
2380mm x 1820mm or 7'10" x 6'0"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: