IT Project Manager - KMH/CN/314
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main purpose of the role
To manage the delivery of projects and to support business change through business analysis.
- Direct responsibility for project delivery.
- Manage business analysis reviews and workshops as required.
- Identify business efficiencies and improvements through the delivery of change projects.
- To have a good understanding of the organisation and the current practices/processes needing change.
- Facilitation and management of project steering boards with stakeholders from across the company.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Head of Project Delivery and, in line with the governance requirements of the company.
- Identify risk and ensure that appropriate escalation and risk reporting is in place across the relevant line report.
- Budget management responsibility of project budgets.
- Engagement with stakeholders across the various divisions within the organisation to ensure delivery within budget, to time and to agreed quality expectations.
- Management of supplier relationships within the confines of the project delivery mechanisms.
- An ability to work as part of the delivery team whilst retaining an objective view on the impact of change.
- Identify areas of change created by the project including solutions or plans to manage change.
- To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects
- Evidence of managing stakeholders in multi-site locations with excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of change management and the impacts of change on multi-site locations
- Ability to plan from L0 to L2 at milestone delivery level whilst running/facilitating delivery workshops/reviews
- Minimum 2 projects with evidence of running/managing business process/analysis workshops
- Evidence of creating business process/analysis maps and recommendations for change
- Strong advocate for the function or the wider business when identifying the impact of risk
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Comfortable presenting at Executive or Senior Stakeholder level
- Experience of the construction or housebuilding sector
Education & qualifications
- IPM, PMI or APM qualified
- BCS or equivalent qualified
- BPMN or equivalent qualified
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Doncaster, DN4 5PL
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Central Services
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 31/05/2022