Customer Care Coordinator
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to provide an efficient and effective customer care service, liaising with customers, contractors, site and management teams whilst maintaining effective working relationships. To manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Keepmoat customers to support our ambitions to be a 5-star builder and a leader in Customer Service in the homebuilding industry. To understand, implement and adhere to HSS policy and strategy
- To liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries
- To be professional, courteous and punctual in all dealings with customers and our external partners
- Ensure all remedial works are monitored and that all relevant work is completed to the required standard within the agreed timescales
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, site managers and sub-contractors to ensure that all associated works are carried out at agreed times
- Ensure all materials and labour required is available prior to starting works
- Ensure the customer care / after sales image by personally contacting customers two weeks after legal completion to ensure the customer is happy and satisfied
- Plan and monitor the work of the customer care supervisor in advance to ensure continuation of work
- Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Construction Director prior to arranging any meetings with customers for the Customer Care Manager
- Produce all relevant documentation relating to customer care accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for updating COINS system in a timely and efficient manner to ensure accuracy of customer database
- Responsible for collating / maintaining the 28 day customer care questionnaire
- Maintain an efficient, effective filing system
- Monitor and report to the Customer Care Manager the performance of the sub-contractors
- Report any continually occurring problems encountered by the Customer Care Manager to ensure these can be rectified and the source of the problem identified
- Effectively liaise with management, maintenance supervisor, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure minimum response times to customer care issues
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- This is not an exhaustive list of the technical experience that we seek in this role, but what we consider to be critical to the success of this role
- Flexible and agile approach
- Skilled in relationship building and stakeholder engagement
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, solutions focused approach
- Prepared to work within a large geographical area
- Excellent level of numeracy and skilled in verbal and written comms
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office
- Proven track record in project management including managing change, driving operational excellence improvements.
- Ability to influence the culture of the business.
- Able to act decisively, use sound judgement and move the business with pace towards goals
- External business and commercial awareness and understanding across a number of industries
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills and able to influence and operate at senior level
- Use a range of influencing techniques to move the business towards a customer orientation, securing commitment to change, and driving performance
- Managing the brand as a strategic asset
- Knowledge of people management tools and techniques e.g. talent mapping; succession planning etc
- Covered a more senior role to support upward management experience
Education & qualifications
- Relevant industry requirements to be inserted, for example RICS
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS12 6AN
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Yorkshire West
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: 31/03/2024