About this home
Perfectly proportioned, the appeal of the stunning Claremont four-bedroom home with garage starts before you even enter. And then it just keeps getting better.
Every home needs a showstopper. And in this home, it’s the living room. At the rear of the home, this tranquil, relaxing space is all about light. The stunning bi-fold doors cover nearly the entire wall and not only provide natural light, but when the weather’s good, create a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living space. There’s also a contemporary and well-equipped kitchen diner as well as a WC and handy storage space.
The benefit of a home with an integral garage is the extra space it gives you upstairs. Here you’ll find four generous bedrooms. And if you don’t need the extra bedrooms, one would make a stylish and spacious home office. The master bedroom has its own en-suite. Plus, there’s a family bathroom and more built-in storage.
- Four-bedroom detached home with garage
- 1142 sq. ft. of living space
- Integral garage
- Stunning living room with bi-fold doors onto garden
- Handy ground floor WC
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Private garden
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
5167mm x 2860mm or 16'11" x 9'5"
3300mm x 4960mm or 10'10" x 16'3"
1940mm x 903mm or 6'4" x 3'0"
3380mm x 3282mm or 11'1" x 10'9"
2492mm x 1534mm or 8'2" x 5'0"
4300mm x 2840mm or 14'1" x 9'4"
4167mm x 2840mm or 13'8" x 9'4"
2500mm x 3775mm or 8'2" x 12'5"
1940mm x 2027mm or 6'4" x 6'8"
- Incentives included
Flooring package (saving £3,355).
Integrated washing machine (saving £2,750).
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £79.57