About this home
The Braemar is a spacious and well planned out four bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts a modern kitchen, a living room with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary dining room and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Spacious and contemporary four bedroom home
- Stylish modern fitted kitchen
- Living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Integral garage
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Light and stylish dining room with storage
- Energy Efficient PV Solar Panels
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
4045mm x 2883mm 13'3" x 9'5"
3439mm x 2605mm 11'3" x 8'6"
4927mm x 3510mm 16'3" x 11'6"
1070mm x 1802mm 3'6" x 5'10"
4075mm x 3664mm 13'4" x 12'0"
1359 x 2539 4'5" x 8'3"
4075mm x 2750mm 13'4" x 9'0"
3231mm x 3697mm 10'7" x 11'11"
2441mm x 2720mm 8'0" x 8'11"
2134mm x 2550mm 7’0” x 8’4”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £72 and factor float of £50 will apply.