2 bedroom homes
Deposut unlock available with Plot 171
About this home
The beautiful Balmoral two bedroom home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home, or the perfect purchase for savvy downsizers.
The ground floor features a stylish and comfortably sized lounge, a contemporary, light and airy kitchen/dining area boasting french doors that open onto a rear garden.
A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the floor. The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- A well designed 2 bedroom home
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Energy efficient solar PV panels and design
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Stylish family bathroom
- French doors from kitchen / diner leading out to the garden
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Make the Balmoral your own with Keepmoat Options
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
3144mm x 3314mm 10’3” x 10'8"
4032 x 3429 13’2” x 11’2”
1800 x 1096 5’9” x 3’5”
1861 x 1098 6'10" x 3'6"
2667 x 4503 8’7” x 14’7”
2346 x 4503 7'6" x 14'7"
2088 x 2331 6’8” x 7’6”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £72 and factor float of £50 will apply.