About this home
The two-bedroom Berkeley apartment is modern and stylish, both inside and out. So discover apartment living the Keepmoat Homes way at NorthBridge.
We feel the key to creating the perfect apartment is light. It’s why throughout this cleverly designed two bedroom apartment, natural light is everywhere. The contemporary kitchen/diner is a fantastic space, perfect for socialising, and with a double Juliet balcony, it’s light and airy too. As is the spacious lounge with large windows and Juliet balcony, it’s a bright yet relaxing room.
The two double bedrooms have built-in wardrobe spaces to help you make the most of the space. They both feature French doors and Juliet balconies, flooding the room with natural light and fresh air. Bedroom 1 features a handy en suite. Handy storage in the hallway and a luxurious bathroom completes this modern and very desirable apartment.
- Stylish two-bedroom modern apartment
- Unique design – exclusive to NorthBridge
- French doors and Juliet balconies throughout the apartment
- A light, bright and airy designed apartment
- Modern and well-equipped kitchen/diner
- A fantastic home office space in the lounge area
- Built-in storage to bedrooms and hallway
- Well-appointed bathroom and en suite
- Make the Berkeley your own with Keepmoat Options
4175 x 4075 13'8" x 13'5"
Kitchen / Diner
4175 x 3500 13’8” x 11’6”
3850 x 4075 12’8” x 13’5”
3850 x 3500 12'8" x 11'6"
2450 x 2425 8’1” x 8’0”
2575 x 1200 8'5" x 3'11"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £808.43 and factor float of £100 will apply.