About this home
Designed for modern life and with space for everyone, the Walshaw is a fantastic three-bedroom family home.
From the hallway, the modern kitchen/diner welcomes you into the home and is a place your family and friends will love spending time in. There's also a handy utility room perfect for extra storage. At the rear of the home, past the WC and built-in storage is the stunning lounge with access to the rear garden. Upstairs the spacious master bedroom has its own en suite, plus there are two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom too.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Three-bedroom semi-detached home
- 1117 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Handy downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- En suite to master bedroom
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
4300mm x 3424mm / 14'1" x 11'3"
3475mm x 5535mm / 11'5" x 18'2"
1849mm x 1800mm / 6'1" x 5'11"
1813mm x 1495mm / 5'11" x 4'11"
3843mm x 3398mm / 12'7" x 11'2"
1593mm x 2320mm / 5'3" x 7'7"
2713mm x 3350mm / 8'11" x 11'0"
2900mm x 2092mm / 9'6" x 6'10"
2647mm x 2045mm / 8'8" x 6'8"
2172mm x 2213mm / 7'1" x 7'3"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £411.76 pa