About this home
The wide hallways and high ceilings give this stunning two-bedroom Covenham home a light and airy feeling.
A generous two-bedroom home, the Covenham is specially designed to not only give you more space, this stunning home also includes lots of clever design features to ensure it can adapt over the years as your needs change.
The wide entrance hallway leads you to the modern kitchen/diner. A brilliant social space, everyone will love getting together in here. And when you want to relax, the lounge, with a glazed door onto the garden, is a light and bright oasis of calm. A handy WC and storage cupboard complete the ground floor. Upstairs are two large double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom.
- Ideal for first time buyers
- 851 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern fitted, fully equipt kitchen
- Flexible lounge with access to the rear garden
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
5423mm x 3588mm /17'10" x 11'9"
3282mm x 4536mm /10'9" x 14'11"
1056mm x 1813mm / 3'6" x 5'11"
3413mm x 4536mm / 11'2" x 14'11"
3013mm x 4536mm / 9'11" x 14'11"
2150mm x 2503mm / 7'1" x 8'3"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £411.76 pa