About this home
The classically proportioned Eldwick three-bedroom detached home offers families all the space and light they need. Offering stunning curb appeal, this home is equally impressive on the inside. From the large dual aspect living room that’s awash with natural light, with French doors leading to the garden, to the contemporary and stylish kitchen/diner, this home is designed to help you make the most of family life. And because we know all families come with lots of clutter, the Eldwick also has handy built-in storage to keep it out of sight. Upstairs, there are two double rooms and a good-sized single bedroom plus the family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room too.
- Ideal for growing families
- 1,008 sq. ft. of living space
- Dual aspect living room with French doors
- En suite to master bedroom
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3008 x 5310 9'10" x 17'5"
3962mm x 5310mm / 13'0" x 17'5"
1500mm x 1800mm / 4'11" x 5'11"
3956mm x 3049mm / 13'0" x 10'0"
2948mm x 1370mm 9'8" x 4'6"
3962mm x 2642mm / 13'0" x 8'8"
2917mm x 2575mm / 9'7" x 8'5"
1945mm x 2150mm / 6'5" x 7'1"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determind by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £411.76 pa