About this home
The Oldbury is a cleverly designed home spread over three floors with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
With stunning, well-planned living, the Oldbury is a great family home that gives everyone their own space. Downstairs is all about creating places for everyone to get together. The spacious lounge, complete with a feature bay window and the modern kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden, are both ideal, family-friendly rooms. Plus, there’s a handy WC and storage too.
On the first floor there are two expansive double bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a stylish family bathroom. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms, a shower room and lots of storage space.
- 1287 sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious 2.5 story, four-bedroom home
- Modern lounge with feature bay window
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on all floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
3007mm x 4536mm or 9'10" x 14'11"
4572mm x 3588mm or 15'0" x 11'9"
1500mm x 1838mm or 4'11" x 6'0"
3243mm x 4536mm or 10'8" x 14'11"
3408mm x 2503mm or 11'2" x 8'3"
1682mm x 1941mm or 5'6" x 6'4"
2150mm x 2503mm or 7'1" x 8'3"
3394mm x 4536mm or 11'2" x 14'11"
1802mm x 2406mm or 5'11" x 7'11"
3628mm x 4536mm or 11'11" x 14'11"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: