About this home
This stunning four-bedroom luxurious family home that gives you all the room and flexibility you’ll ever need.
As soon as you enter the large and airy hallway with WC, it’s obvious you’re in a home that’s all about space. Off the central hallway there’s a large lounge with amazing bay window and at the other side, a stylish kitchen/diner with beautifully designed U-shaped kitchen and generous dining area. When opened, French doors transform this room.
Head upstairs and the thoughtful layout of this home becomes apparent. On the first floor are two huge double bedrooms, one with en suite and the other which could be a potential study area. There’s a family bathroom on this floor too. On the second floor are two more bedrooms and another WC with the option to add a shower.
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached home
- Approx 1,209 sq. ft. of living space across 3 storeys
- Convenient ground floor W.C.
- French doors from Kitchen / Diner to private rear Garden
- Stylish dual aspect Living Room with bay window
- Handy built-in storage on every floor
- Additional Shower Room on top floor
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual Zone Heating System
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Kitchen / Diner
2909 x 4848 9' ‐ 7" x 15' ‐ 11"
3048 x 4848 10' ‐ 0" x 15' ‐ 11"
900 x 1660 2' ‐ 11" x 5' ‐ 5"
2960mm x 3440mm or 9'9" x 11'3"
2960mm x 1315mm or 9'9" x 4'4"
3048mm x 4848mm or 10'0" x 15'11"
2423mm x 1941mm or 7'11" x 6'4"
2960mm x 4153mm or 9'9" x 13'7"
2910mm x 3458mm or 9'7" x 11'4"
2505mm x 999mm or 8'3" x 3'3"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £219.45 with a further charge of either £24.19 or £26.92 for Shared Access Pathways per annum