About this home
Combining timeless exterior design with a very modern interior, our Weaver home has it all.
In this stunning home, everything happens around the central staircase. On one side the large kitchen and dining area is fantastically family-orientated with more than enough space for everyone to get together. With French doors onto the garden, it’s light and bright, and when the weather’s good, family life can spill outside. On the other side of the home, the large lounge features a fantastic bay window.
Head up the stairs and onto the U-shaped landing. Off this are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of its own en suite.
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Modern three-bedroom home
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Feature bay window in lounge
- Convenient ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Private garden
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
3202mm x 4523mm or 10'6" x 14'10"
3542mm x 4523mm or 11'7" x 14'10"
1450mm x 1100mm or 4'9" x 3'7"
3202mm x 2831mm or 10'6" x 9'3"
2610mm x 1482mm or 8'7" x 4'10"
3542mm x 2500mm or 11'7" x 8'2"
2581mm x 1930mm or 8'6" x 6'4"
2292mm x 1599mm or 7'6" x 5'3"
- Ready to Move Package
Integrated washing machine.
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £90.58