About this home
Off the hallway, you’ll find the spacious lounge, the perfect place for relaxing. Head towards the rear of the home, past the downstairs WC, and you’ll enter the social hub of the home. The stylish and modern kitchen/diner, with French doors leading straight onto the garden, it’s an amazing space everyone will love spending quality time in. And for those who cherish their own space, there are three bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has an en suite, and the second double bedroom is versatile, with room for bunk beds if you need them. The third bedroom, family bathroom and storage cupboard complete the floor.
- Three-bedroom semi-detached home
- Double driveway to all Leathley homes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and spacious dining area
- Built-in storage on both floors
- En suite to master bedroom
- Energy efficient boiler
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
3550 x 3700 11'8" x 12'2"
4498 x 3551 14'9" x 11'8"
1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
3645 x 3390 12'0" x 11'2"
1492 x 2472 4'11" x 8'1"
2587 x 3210 8'6" x 10'6"
1819 x 2320 6'0" x 7'7"
2587 x 1661 8'6" x 5'5"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £125 per annum