About this home
The Fyvie is a spacious and airy three bedroom home. It offers a luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient; PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors, perfect for entertaining as it not only brightens the room it also provides access to the fabulous rear garden- great for summer BBQs, family gatherings and more. The rest of the ground floor consists of a good sized airy living room and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom and a single bedroom. A family bathroom completes the floor.
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Stylish family bathroom
- Large contemporary living area
- Energy efficient; PV Solar panels
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Kitchen / Dining
3225 x 4824mm 10ft 7” x 15 ft 10”
3328 x 4824mm 10 ft 11” x 15 ft 10”
1541 x 1600mm 5 ft 1” x 5 ft 3”
4333 x 2984mm 14 ft 3” x 9 ft 10”
2686 x 1600mm 8 ft 10” x 5 ft 3”
3328 x 2424mm 10 ft 11” x 7 ft 11”
2050 x 2300mm 6 ft 9” x 7 ft 7”
2275 x 1752mm 7 ft 6” x 5 ft 9”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £80 and factor float of £114.28 will apply