About this home
The Buchanan is a spacious and airy, well planned out three bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation with an affordable price tag. The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs w.c. The upstairs features a superb master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a further double bedroom, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with French doors leading to rear garden
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Generous sized bedrooms
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Kitchen / Dining
3050 x 5014mm 10ft 0” x 16 ft 5”
4040 x 3941mm 13 ft 3” x 12 ft 11”
1019 x 1908mm 3 ft 4” x 6 ft 3”
3170 x 3204mm 10 ft 5” x 10 ft 6”
2259 x 1721mm 7 ft 5” x 5 ft 8”
3274 x 2833mm 10 ft 9” x 9 ft 4”
2267 x 2307mm 7 ft 5” x 7 ft 7”
2691 x 2833mm 8 ft 10” x 9 ft 4”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority