About this home
The Blair is a spacious and airy three bedroom home. It offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient; PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area with french doors, perfect for entertaining as it not only brightens the room it also provides access to the fabulous rear garden- great for summer BBQs, family gatherings and more.
The rest of the ground floor consists of a good sized airy living room, a convenient downstairs w.c. and separate utility room.
The upstairs features two superb double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom to complete the floor.
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Spacious and contemporary living area
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Separate utility room
- Fantastic sized bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Energy efficient PV solar panels
- Make the Blair your own with Keepmoat Options
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Kitchen / Dining
3149 x 3713mm 10ft 4” x 12 ft 2”
4036 x 3828mm 13 ft 3” x 12 ft 7”
1869 x 1100mm 6 ft 2” x 3 ft 7”
1804 x 1100mm 5 ft 11” x 3 ft 7”
2590 x 4901mm 8 ft 6” x 16 ft 1”
2433 x 2548mm 7 ft 11” x 8 ft 4”
2433 x 2278mm 7 ft 11” x 7 ft 6”
2100 x 1940mm 6 ft 11” x 6 ft 4”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £80 and factor float of £114.28 will apply