About this home
Thanks to the Kendal, owning your own three-bedroom home is well within your reach. If you want the space and flexibility of a three-bedroom home, the Kendal is for you. Downstairs, the modern kitchen/diner is the natural heart of the home. The generous lounge overlooks the garden, where French doors not only let the light flood in, but when opened, transform the whole room. Perfect for garden parties and BBQs, they help you connect your inside space with the outside. There’s also a handy WC downstairs too. Upstairs, bedroom one features two windows and built-in storage. There’s another double bedroom, family-sized bathroom and third bedroom, which would also make a great study, dressing room, nursery or playroom.
- Modern three-bedroom semi-detached home
- Perfect for first time buyers and downsizers
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- French doors in lounge leading out to rear garden
- Convenient ground floor W.C.
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
4100 x 3551 13'5" x 11'8"
3579 x 4499 or 11'9" x 14'9"
972 x 1423 or 3'2" x 4'8"
2942 x 4499 or 9'8" x 14'9"
2989 x 2571 or 9'10" x 8'5"
2049 x 1835 or 6'9" x 6'0"
1655 x 2571 or 5'5" x 8'5"
WAYS TO BUY
- £4,000 cashback on legal completion
- Integrated appliances
- Turf to the rear garden
- 6ft boundary fence
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- To be confirmed