About this home
With great spaces for everyone to get together and catch up, the four-bedroom Neston is a thoughtfully designed family home.
Downstairs, the porch leads you to a relaxing living room. Behind this is the heart of the home – the large and modern kitchen/diner. Whether cooking, eating, entertaining or just catching up on the day’s gossip, you’ll love spending time in this room. And with French doors onto the garden, it’s always a light and bright space. There’s a WC and access to the integral garage downstairs too.
Upstairs, there are three spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The master bedroom has a luxurious en suite. There’s also a family bathroom and built-in storage upstairs.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Modern detached four-bedroom home
- Solar panels available on selected plots
- Energy efficient living
- 1,071 sq. ft. of living space
- En suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs WC
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Integral garage with access from inside the home
- Built-in storage
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3328mm x 5722mm / 10'11" x 18'9"
4394mm x 3548mm / 14'5" x 11'8"
1650mm x 1170mm / 5'5" x 3'10"
2800mm x 3642mm / 9'2" x 11'11"
1202mm x 2500mm / 3'11" x 8'2"
3303mm x 3250mm / 10'10" x 10'8"
2763mm x 3385mm / 9'1" x 11'1"
2075mm x 3507mm / 6'10" x 11'6"
1867mm x 2500mm / 6'2" x 8'2"
**PV (SOLAR) PANELS INCLUDED WORTH £5,000 AS STANDARD**
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: £190.24 per annum