Price reductions NOW added. Save up to £12k on plot 535
About this home
The stunning four-bedroom townhouse offers modern family living over three beautifully designed floors.
From the second you step foot inside, it’s obvious the Elm is like no other home. Downstairs is all about cooking, eating and getting together. The modern lounge has French doors to the garden, so, when the weather’s good, you can make the most of the outside space. There’s a handy WC downstairs too and the kitchen/dining makes that there's plenty of space for all of the family.
Upstairs is all about relaxing with a generous lounge featuring stylish double windows. The large master bedroom, with the added luxury of an en suite completes the second floor. The first floor has three more good-sized bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Four-bedroom, three-storey townhouse
- 1246 sq. ft. of living space
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Lounge with French doors to the garden
- Built-in storage on all floors
- Perfect for family living
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Got a home to sell? With Easymove we can help
Kitchen / Dining
3553mm x 3612mm 11'8" x 10'11"
4581mm x 3700mm 15'0" x 12'2"
2086mm x 1450mm 6'10" x 4'9"
4581mm x 2912mm 15'0" x 9'7"
2562mm x 3400mm 8'5" x 11'2"
1911mm x 2295mm 6'3" x 7'6"
2165mm x 2358mm 7'1" x 7'9"
4581mm x 4037mm 15'0" x 13'3"
2371mm x 1896mm 7'9" x 6'2"
2099mm x 1918mm 6'11" x 6'4"
- WAS £328,000 NOW £315,000
- Plus you only need a 5% deposit using our Deposit Unlock scheme*
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: To be released by the local authority
- Estate management fee: To be confirmed with the sales team