About this home
The brilliantly designed Leven gives you a two-bedroom home with garden for what you’d expect to pay for an apartment.
Whether you’re a savvy first time buyer or a downsizer, this well-planned home offers you a lot for your money. From the hallway, the light and airy lounge welcomes you into the home. Off this is the modern kitchen/diner with a glazed door onto your rear garden and, as with every property, it’s the natural heart of the home. There’s also a handy WC and storage downstairs too.
Upstairs, you’ll find two generous double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. If you don’t need the second bedroom or guest room, it’s the perfect size to be your dressing, hobby or games room.
- Modern two-bedroom home
- Stylish kitchen/diner
- Spacious lounge
- Handy ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Perfect for first-time buyers and downsizers
- Private garden
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
2942mm x 3993mm or 9'8" x 13'1"
3687mm x 3045mm or 12'1" x 10'0"
1558mm x 855mm or 5'1" x 2'10"
2545mm x 3993mm or 8'4" x 13'1"
2560mm x 3993mm or 8'5" x 13'1"
2137mm x 1941mm or 7'0" x 6'4"
- Ready to Move Package
£500 per month towards your mortgage for 12 months.
Carpet and vinyl flooring package (saving £2,035).
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £66.04