About this home
The Meadowsweet is the perfect home if you're looking for a little extra room. This three bedroom home features a fitted kitchen/dining room with French doors opening out to the garden, a separate living room and cloakroom downstairs. Upstairs comprises of three generous sized bedrooms and an en-suite to the master bedroom. The Meadowsweet is available in both semi-detached and detached styles.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Ideal for growing families
- Two parking spaces
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- French doors to garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Spacious family lounge
- En suite to the master bedroom
- Don't miss out, homes are selling fast
- 832 sq.ft. of living space
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
4475mm x 3036mm / 14'8" x 9'11"
3551mm x 4266mm / 11'7" x 13'11"
1510mm x 960mm / 4'11" x 3'1"
3646mm x 3390mm / 11'11" x 11'1"
2587mm x 3210mm / 8'5" x 10'6"
1819mm x 2239mm / 5'11" x 7'4"
2587mm x 1661mm / 8'5" x 5'5"
1492mm x 2472mm / 4'10" x 8'1"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £77 pa