MOVING PACKAGES WORTH OVER £10,000 AND FREE FLOORING
About this home
Behind the traditional exterior of The Hexham is a modern, well-designed home that makes great use of space and light. This 3 bedroom home, perfectly suited to first time buyers or families, has a great level of specification throughout and includes features such as a spacious kitchen / diner, large lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden and a convenient W.C. Upstairs to the first floor and you’ll find the stylish family bathroom and 3 generous-sized bedrooms.
- A beautiful 3 bedroom home, designed to make great use of space and light
- Living room with French doors opening to the rear garden
- The perfect home for first time buyers or families
- Master bedroom hosting its very own en-suite
- Family bathroom to first floor
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
3700 x 3550 or 12'2" x 11'8"
3551 x 4498 or 11'8" x 14'9"
1010 x 1510 or 3'4" x 4'11"
3390 x 3645 or 11'1" x 12'0"
2472 x 1492 or 8'1" x 4'11"
3210 x 2587 or 10'6" x 8'6"
2320 x 1819 or 7'7" x 6'0"
1661 x 2587 or 5'5" x 8'6"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: