About this home
Behind the traditional exterior of The Halstead is stunning, well-designed home that makes great use of space and light. Perfect for first time buyers, couples or downsizers, this 2 bedroom semi-detached home has a great level of specification throughout. The ground floor accommodates a spacious kitchen / diner, large lounge with French doors leading to the garden, and a convenient W.C. Upstairs to the first floor and you’ll find the stylish family bathroom and 2 generous bedrooms; one with built in storage.
- A stunning 2 bedroom home, perfect for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder!
- Living room with French doors leading to rear garden
- Spacious kitchen / dining area
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- 2 good-sized bedrooms
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- Have a home to sell? Ask about Easymove
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
3685 x 3044 or 12'1" x 10’0”
3656 x 3992 or 12'0" x 13'1"
1558 x 855 or 5'1" x 2'10"
2673 x 3992 or 8'9" x 13'1"
3105 x 3992 or 10'2" x 13'1"
2015 x 1940 or 6'7" x 6'4"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: