3 bedroom homes
About this home
Cool and contemporary, The Rivelin is a three-bedroom family home with designer appeal. From the elegant architectural styling of the entrance to the over-sized window frames, this new blueprint for family living has instant curb appeal.
Created to be the heart of your new home, the stylish contemporary kitchen/dining area makes an instant impression and is just the right size for family dining and socialising. It also neatly connects to a spacious lounge featuring desirable French doors, which add extra light and provide stylish access to the garden – perfect for summer entertaining. Thanks to a smart layout, there’s even room for a separate WC and storage area.
Upstairs, the clever modern design continues with three bedrooms, a stylish central bathroom and plenty of storage. The master bedroom also includes a neat ensuite, for extra comfort and convenience.
- A beautifully designed 3 bedroom family home with large windows and light, airy living spaces
- Fully-equipped, front-facing kitchen with open-plan dining area
- Relaxing and private rear lounge with French doors opening out onto the rear garden
- Handy downstairs WC and large storage space
- A desirable master ensuite and two good-sized bedrooms
- Bedroom 3 can also change into a home office, yoga space or hobby room
- The latest energy-efficient design and eco-friendly materials mean lower living costs
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
4237mm x 4136mm or 13’9” x 13’6”
3385mm x 5130mm or 11’11” x 16’8”
1497mm x 1941mm or 4’10” x 6’4”
3054mm x 3462mm or 10’0” x 11’4”
2060mm x 1575mm or 6’8” x 5’2”
3843mm x 2886mm or 12’6” x 9’5”
2882mm x 2150mm or 9’5” x 7’1”
2185mm x 1948mm or 7’3” x 6’5”
- £500 legal fees paid
- Flooring package included
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- To be confirmed