SHOWHOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW AT OSPREY VIEW, WORKSOP
About this home
Select 'Book & Enquire' to arrange your visit to our Showhomes and Sales Information Centre.
The Caddington is a well designed, spacious family home sure to be a real hit for all types of buyers. Featuring a through hallway, storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom, The Caddington has a wonderful modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area. The Lounge is ideal for family entertaining with French doors opening onto the garden.
Upstairs, Bedroom 1 features an impressive En suite comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal and toilet. Bedroom 2 is an excellent double sized room close to the family sized bathroom. Bedroom 3 is a good sized room perfect for growing families.
- En-Suite to bedroom 1
- Spacious kitchen with dining area
- French doors onto rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Storage facilities on each storey
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- Showhome available to view at Osprey View, Worksop
Kitchen / Dining
4608mm x 2685mm or 15'1" x 8'10"
3522mm x 4724mm or 11'7" x 15'6"
1940mm x 903mm or 6'4" x 3'0"
1940mm x 2027mm or 6'4" x 6'8"
3295mm x 2604mm or 10'10" x 8'7"
1643mm x 2604mm or 5'5" x 8'7"
3099mm x 2604mm or 10'2" x 8'7"
3177mm x 2027mm or 10'5" x 6'8"
WAYS TO BUY
- Ready Spring 2024
- 3 bedroom home
- Only £278,995
- Cul-de-sac Style location
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Integrated appliances package
- Flooring package
- Turf to rear garden
- £750 towards legal fees
- Showhome available to view locally
- Free Mortgage assistance available
- House to sell? Ask about EasyMove
- First Time Buyers - No deposit mortgage now available. Terms apply.
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £174.07 pa