About this home
With stylish living spread over three well-planned floors, the Selset three-bedroom home takes modern family living up a level.
With three bedrooms and three floors, this home has space for everyone. Downstairs is all about family living. The contemporary kitchen/diner is a fantastic space that’s perfect for catching up. At the rear of the home, the light and airy living room, with French doors onto the garden, provides a welcome and relaxing haven.
The first floor has a single and a double bedroom, plus a stylish family bathroom. The top floor is dedicated to a stunning master bedroom with dormer windows, en suite and an additional storage area.
- Ideal for growing families
- 2.5 storey semi-detached home
- 1,094 sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious, well-equipped kitchen/diner
- Handy downstairs WC
- Top floor bedroom suite with en suite
- Built-in storage
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
3476mm x 3750mm / 11'5" x 12'4"
4424mm x 3038mm / 14'6" x 10'0"
1800mm x 1450mm / 5'11" x 4'9"
4424mm x 2763mm / 14'6" x 9'1"
2308mm x 3326mm / 7'7" x 10'11"
2023mm x 1900mm / 6'8" x 6'3"
2290mm x 2150mm / 7'6" x 7'1"
4424mm x 3552mm / 14'6" x 11'8"
2406mm x 1818mm / 7'11" x 6'0"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £411.76 pa