About this home
The Westbourne is a three-bedroom home that offers forward-thinking homeowners’ real space to grow.
A classically proportioned family home, with lots of modern touches, our Westbourne offers today’s busy families the ideal place to call home. The large open plan lounge/diner with a well-equipped kitchen provide great social spaces to get together. The French doors onto the garden flood the room with natural light.
Upstairs, three bedrooms give everyone the space and privacy they need. Plus, there’s a master bedroom en-suite, family bathroom and downstairs WC, making the morning rush a thing of the past.
- 1018 sq. ft. of living space
- Stylish three-bedroom home
- Open plan living on the ground floor
- French doors onto the garden
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
3431mm x 3217mm or 11'3" x 10'7"
Lounge / Dining
5367mm x 5380mm or 17'7" x 17'8"
2090mm x 903mm or 6'10" x 3'0"
3185mm x 2997mm or 10'5" x 9'10"
2169mm x 1384mm or 7'1" x 4'6"
3820mm x 3277mm or 12'6" x 10'9"
3306mm x 2290mm or 10'10" x 7'6"
1940mm x 2010mm or 6'4" x 6'7"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: