About this home
The Seacourt three-bedroom home proves that a well-designed family home can be great value too.
Often family life revolves around the kitchen. So, let’s start there. The Seacourt has a stylish open plan kitchen/diner that’s the perfect place for everyone to get together. With French doors onto the garden, it’s light and bright so everyone will love spending time there. There’s also a spacious and relaxing lounge, a WC and built-in storage downstairs.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, a contemporary family bathroom and more handy built-in storage, because – let’s face it – you can never have too much.
- 918 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern three-bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/diner with French doors
- Spacious lounge
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
5043mm x 3522mm or 16'7" x 11'7"
4095mm x 3760mm or 13'5" x 12'4"
1838mm x 1463mm or 6'0" x 4'10"
5043mm x 2770mm or 16'7" x 9'1"
2200mm x 3812mm or 7'3" x 12'6"
2750mm x 2768mm or 9'0" x 9'1"
2881mm x 1656mm or 9'5" x 5'5"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: