About this home
Inspired by the way modern families live today, the Denton gives you three floors of perfectly planned space.
The second you step inside, it feels like a welcoming family home. The airy, open plan dining and lounge area provides the ideal relaxing space, the French doors are a great feature, and when the weather’s good, there’s nothing better than opening them up and extending your living space outside. There's also a modern fitted kitchen and a handy WC downstairs.
Upstairs on the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Head up to the second floor and there’s a spacious master bedroom with en-suite occupying the whole floor.
- 1087 sq. ft. of living space
- Stylish 2.5 story, three-bedroom home
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge and dining with French doors
- Handy downstairs WC
- Top floor master bedroom with en-suite
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
2261mm x 3400mm or 7'5" x 11'2"
Lounge / Dining
4424mm x 4967mm or 14'6" x 16'4"
889mm x 1573mm or 2'11" x 5'2"
4424mm x 2763mm or 14'6" x 9'1"
2308mm x 3350mm or 7'7" x 11'0"
2023mm x 1780mm or 6'8" x 5'10"
2308mm x 2162mm or 7'7" x 7'1"
4424mm x 3286mm or 14'6" x 10'9"
2406mm x 1772mm or 7'11" x 5'10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: