About this home
The Westbourne is a three-bedroom home that offers forward-thinking homeowners real space to grow.
A classically proportioned family home, with lots of modern touches, our Westbourne offers today’s busy families the ideal place to call home. The large open plan lounge/diner with a well-equipped kitchen, and the French doors leading onto the garden provide great social spaces to get together.
Upstairs, three bedrooms give everyone the space and privacy they need. Plus, there’s a master bedroom en suite, family bathroom and downstairs WC. Making the morning rush a thing of the past.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- 1018 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Open plan dining lounge area
- French doors to the garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- En suite to master bedroom
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
3431mm x 3217mm / 11'3" x 10'7"
Lounge / Dining
5367mm x 5380mm / 17'7" x 17'8"
2090mm x 903mm / 6'10" x 3'0"
3185mm x 2997mm / 10'5" x 9'10"
2169mm x 1384mm / 7'1" x 4'6"
3820mm x 3277mm / 12'6" x 10'9"
3306mm x 2290mm / 10'10" x 7'6"
1940mm x 2010mm / 6'4" x 6'7"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority