About this home
Perfect for families that need a little more space, the Steeton is a great place to call home.
From the entrance porch, you enter the welcoming kitchen. The family-focused heart of the home, there’s room for a breakfast table in here. Head towards the rear of the home and you’ll find yourself in the light and airy living and dining area. With lots of room for your sofas and a dining table, it’s a brilliant space for everyone to enjoy. And the French doors onto the garden flood the room with natural light. There’s a handy WC and integral garage with access from the kitchen too.
Upstairs, everyone is very well-catered for. There are three spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Plus, the master bedroom has the added luxury of its own en suite.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Modern detached three-bedroom home
- 1,018 sq. ft. of living space
- Stylish living and dining space with French doors
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Handy downstairs WC
- Integral garage with parking
- En suite to master bedroom
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
3338mm x 3507mm / 10'11" x 11'6"
2788mm x 3491mm / 9'2" x 11'5"
3302mm x 3398mm / 10'10" x 11'2"
999mm x 1456mm / 3'3" x 4'9"
3763mm x 3507mm / 12'4" x 11'6"
2245mm x 1455mm / 7'4" x 4'9"
3289mm x 3398mm / 10'9" x 11'2"
3130mm x 3507mm / 10'3" x 11'6"
2788 x 1850 9' 2" x 6'1"