About this home
Perfect for first time buyers, the great value Padbury two-bedroom home is designed for how we all live today.
The heart of this home is the contemporary kitchen/diner. With a great choice of kitchen finishes and appliance options available, it’s easy to create a room that looks stunning and matches your needs perfectly. There’s also a light and airy living room with French doors leading onto the garden, a handy WC and built-in storage too.
Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, plus a bathroom and more built-in storage to help keep your home de-cluttered.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- 764 sq. ft. of living space
- Modern kitchen/diner
- French doors in living room leading onto garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- Spacious double bedrooms
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3816mm x 3251mm / 12'6" x 10'8"
3413mm x 4199mm / 11'2" x 13'9"
1010mm x 1838mm / 3'4" x 6'0"
3113 x 4199 10'3" x 13'9"
2950mm x 4199mm / 9'8" x 13'9"
2168mm x 2080mm / 7'1" x 6'10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority