About this home
The Longford is our take on what a modern, practical and stylish four-bedroom family home should be.
Created firmly with modern families in mind, the Longford makes sure there’s space for everyone. Downstairs has a generous living room, a handy WC and plenty of built-in storage. The real focal point of the home is the kitchen/diner expanding across the width of the house. The stylish kitchen, complete with breakfast bar, has plenty of space for everyone to get involved in mealtimes. And the dining area, with French doors opening onto the garden, makes eating together a pleasure.
Upstairs, the attention to detail continues. There are four bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a contemporary designed en suite shower room. Plus, there’s a family bathroom and more built-in storage.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- 1,153 sq. ft. of living space
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3475mm X 6168mm / 11'5" X 20'3"
5060mm X 3150mm / 16'7" X 10'4"
1830mm X 1450mm / 6'0" X 4'9"
2138mm X 2000mm / 7'0" X 6'7"
3034mm X 3400mm / 9'11" X 11'2"
1185mm X 2206mm / 3'11" X 7'3"
4312mm X 2675mm / 14'2" X 8'9"
2014mm X 3215mm / 6'7" X 10'7"
2232mm X 2860mm / 7'4" X 9'5"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority